Tuesday, September 10, 2013


      ELLIS GOODSON COMING TO OAFCON

One of these fellows is Ellis Goodson and he is coming to OAFCON ! Who is Ellis??  Here's his bio..
I was born in 1953 in Claremore, Oklahoma. Same birthplace as Will Rogers. I went to school in Oklahoma City. I was the guy that spent class time doodling instead of taking notes, shaping my inevitable college career choice into commercial art. In 1985 I came west to California, making a number of friends sharing figure model costs as we improved our life drawing. These friends all went on to success as comic artists, animators, fine artists, actors. My own focus became Video Game art with all that discipline involves. I've done animation, concepts, storyboards, character design, level design, 3D modelling,...whew. Very satisfying all in all. From 2005 on I plan to emphasize storytelling, something I feel I've neglected during my career. My earliest ambition was to be a comic book artist

4 comments:

  1. Ellis Goodson is an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with an Ellis Goodson illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely be lining up for my Gary Wright illustration. Was he big in Oklahoma?

    ReplyDelete